CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
At Utalenta.com, we strive to ensure that the work done on our platform is according to the highest standards of excellence and quality. However, occasional disputes inevitably arise and for this reason, Utalenta.com places a mechanism to amicably resolve these issues. This mechanism is also structured to protect both the sellers and buyers and equally promote their best interest.
Filing of Disputes
It is advisable that both parties first exhaust all means available to resolve their disputes before filing a formal complaint with us. Buyers may contact the suppliers through our website within 7 days of receiving the service. If the service is delayed buyers may instead ask for a refund. Both buyers and sellers must make every endeavor at fair play and post reasonable and fair demands/offers on the dispute.
If all efforts fail, the complaint should only be filed during the client-review period, which runs from 1 to 7 days. Buyers must keep in mind that the dispute is only against the perceived quality of work. If a dispute is filed, Utalenta.com will cancel the order for suppliers that do not meet the expected criteria.
Below is the step-by-step process of settling a dispute filed by the buyer:
- Utalenta.com sends the supplier a notification detailing the complaint. If the supplier accepts the dispute or does not respond, our team automatically refunds the money to the customer in 15 working days in the Utalenta.com wallet. If the supplier rejects the dispute, it enters mediation. The supplier can then add information in relation to the dispute.
- Upon receipt of a dispute, the supplier shall have the right to request the buyer to provide essential documentation.
- Our team will examine both sides in accordance with the existing regulations and policies.
- The concerned supplier's payment, if any, will be put on hold until the dispute is resolved.
- When a dispute is awarded in the customer's favor, the money will be refunded and credited in your registered Utalenta.com wallet at Customers account.
- If the complaint is withdrawn even before our team can issue its decision, Utalenta.com.com will take no further action. In this case, you cannot reopen the case. It normally takes up to 7 business days for users to receive a dispute decision.
- Please take note that the payment process will not be put on hold while the mediation is ongoing. Your account will be charged according to the procedure, but your supplier will not have access to the funds until after a decision has been made.
To file a dispute:
Additionally, funds received into an account from another account as a result of a fraudulent transaction (e.g. paid work using a stolen credit card) will be reversed immediately.
We may refund funds to users irrespective of whether a user has requested funds be refunded if:
- We are required by law or consider that we are required by law to do so
- We determine that refunding funds to the user will avoid any dispute or an increase in our costs
- We refund funds to the user in accordance with any refund policy specified by us from time to time
- We find out that the original payment made by the User is fraudulent
- The user made a duplicate payment in error
- We consider, in our sole opinion, that it is likely that the refund of funds is necessary to avoid a credit card chargeback.
- There is no minimum amount for a refund. For any assistance or inquiry, you may contact us at admin@Utalenta.com.
You must decide ahead of time how you would like any file or other work products to be delivered to you. Files can be sent using our website alone. When your supplier submits work for approval, it is important that you review it in a timely manner either for approval or revision. You have 7 days from the most recent submission to evaluate and approve or request changes.
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading
on our platform. In addition there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your