TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions stated herein govern your access to and the use of this website. Please take time to read the provisions stipulated here before browsing and creating an account.
- Users are not allowed to use the platform for unlawful and prohibited activities. Utalenta.com will take appropriate actions permitted by existing laws to address these cases in order to maintain the integrity and credibility of the online platform. By accessing the website, you are acceding to the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy statement.
- Utalenta.com reserves the right to make changes to the website, its features and content, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time and without any prior notice.
- Utalenta.com is not responsible for any third party websites and their content.
- Utalenta.com will not be held liable for any copyright infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights and trademark laws as well as indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from business transactions among the website's registered users.
- Utalenta.com will terminate or suspend the accounts of users violating the Terms and Conditions, Privacy statement and existing laws and regulations without warning.
- Visitors and registered users are expected to uphold and comply with the highest ethical standards of honesty, competence and confidentiality at all times. They are expected to strictly observe sound business practices in all their dealings on Utalenta.com platform.
Definition of Terms
- Users – refers to entities such as Customers, Suppliers and Visitors accessing the website for the purpose of viewing or using its service.
- Terms and Conditions – refers to the usage, purchase and payment policies set by Utalenta.com as stated herein.
- Website / Online Platform – refers to Utalenta.com, an online marketplace.
- Products / Services – refers to the features offered by Utalenta.com that can be utilized by its users.
Legal Age Requirement
The Users' (Customers, Suppliers, and Visitors) accessing this website guarantees Utalenta.com that you are of legal age (in your jurisdiction of residence), qualified to enter, execute and adhere to these policies and you consent to comply with all the terms and conditions set by the company.
By using the Utalenta.com website, you affirm and warrant to the owner of the website that you are legally permitted to do so and to utilize the information provided through the website.
Service charge for suppliers
Utalenta.com will charge a 20% commission to the cost mentioned by the supplier. The commission will be deducted from the overall cost mentioned for the service provided by the supplier.
Funds transfer for suppliers
If the supplier wants to withdraw his earned money, she/he can simply click on "Withdrawal" button available in their utalenta.com wallet.
- a. There is a USD 5 charge per withdrawal.
- b. Additional fees may be applied based on the supplier's location and currency.
- c. The minimum withdrawal amount is USD 100.
Prohibited Services, Content and Conduct
Utalenta.com upholds integrity, professionalism and decency in conducting its business. Our platform is committed to providing a safe and business friendly environment to its users across the world. Users are expected to adhere to these policies in order to secure a competent and appropriate online marketplace for all its users.
In line with this, we set the following rules to guide our users:
- a.Utalenta.com does not permit posting of services that contain, promote, glorify or discuss any defamatory, blasphemous, controversial and erotic / pornographic / adult materials. Furthermore, we forbid the discussion of alcohol, illegal substance use and other inappropriate activities on our platform.
- b. Respectful exchange of messages and information is encouraged. Utalenta.com prohibits the use of rude and discourteous words and terms in dealing with fellow users and our support staff.
- c. Posting and giving out of personal contact information such as mobile numbers, email and physical addresses in your account, service profile, instructions and messages are strictly forbidden. Violation of this rule may lead to account deactivation or cancellation.
- d. The abuse of our system, online platform, staff and fellow users is strictly prohibited. Utalenta.com may apply certain measures to prevent any form of abuse to occur. Additionally, Utalenta.com can terminate the accounts of proven abusive users.
- e. Users are not allowed to use the platform for unlawful and prohibited activities and practices. Utalenta.com will take appropriate actions permitted by existing laws to address these cases to maintain the integrity and credibility of the online platform.
Utalenta.com Customer Service Support
Utalenta.com has a team of dedicated customer service support that is ready to offer key solutions to issues relating to the use of the platform, the services offered and the interaction with the other users (customer and supplier). You can reach them through email at info@Utalenta.com .
Customers and suppliers can communicate via a chat box feature included in the website. This feature was developed in order for customers and suppliers to communicate seamlessly and be able to sort out details for each transaction. Disclosing contact details via chat box is considered a violation of the terms and conditions. Messages are moderated by the website administrators prior to being sent to the supplier.
Utalenta.com offers our Customers the "Utalenta.com Wallet". This wallet serves as the customer's online purse where the amount due to refund will be transferred and stored. The amount can be used to buy other offered services in our platform. Customers can monitor their wallets on their accounts. This can only be used to purchase services that are of equal or lesser value to the stored funds.
Utalenta.com will not be held liable for any copyright infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights and trademark laws as well as indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from business transactions among the website's registered users.
We will immediately remove any reported and proven material or content that violates standard and existing intellectual property laws.
We advise our users to utilize peaceful and ethical measures in resolving problems or issues arising from the service. It is always best for customers and suppliers to settle disputes between themselves. However, if the problem is irresolvable among them, we recommend having this escalated and reported to the Customer Service Support for further assistance.
The logos, patented names, service marks and trademarks seen on this website are trademarks of the website owner, whether registered or unregistered. Anything that is available on this website should not be interpreted as if you are allowed to use any license or that you have the right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of website owner.
Several external links may be provided on the website for your convenience, but please note that the website owner has no authority over any of the content provided by these links. Therefore, any information provided by these external links that you use or rely on will be at your own risk.
There are no warranties, statements, guarantees or representations made by the website owner regarding the website whether expressed, implied in law or residual. We cannot ensure that the use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We cannot give you any warranty on the reliability and accuracy of the results that you obtain by using the services provided by the third party service provider. You agree that we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time without any notice, from time to time or cancel the service at anytime. You clearly agree that your use of services or inability to use the service is only at your risk.
The website owner shall not be held responsible for any disclaims, liabilities for any loss, damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability damage whether direct or consequential, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatsoever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the respective authority in UAE shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement.